Nootropics is a great way to enhance your brain to work at maximum capacity. Nootropics help your neurotransmitters in you brain connect more easily. There is many neurotransmitter in your brain that nootropics act on like…
- Acetylcholine is a chemical released by nerve cells to send signals to other cells.
- Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that helps control the brain’s reward and pleasure centers.
- Epinephrine is normally produced by both the adrenal glands and certain neurons.
- Gaba is a inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
- Glutamate is a chemical that nerve cells use to send signals to other cells.
- Norepinephrine is an organic chemical in the catecholamine family that functions in the brain and body.
- Serotonin is a mono-amine neurotransmitter that is produced in the central nervous system (CNS).
These neurotransmitters have different cognitive functions on the brain.
- Acetylcholine – memory, attention, and arousal. might have some effect on computation, judgement, creativity, linguistics, and intuitive reasoning.
- Dopamine – critical to central nervous system functions such as movement, pleasure, attention, mood, and motivation.
- Epinephrine – attention, motivation, stress and working memory.
- Gaba – anxiety, stress, and relaxation
- Glutamate – learning and memory
- Norepinephrine – attention, motivation, stress and working memory.
- Serotonin – memory and mood
How does Nootropics work on our brains?
It increases the levels of acetylcholine, which is a neurotransmitter vital for brain function. Other nootropic substances affect hormones, while others affect neurotransmitters (much like antidepressants do). They work with your natural brain chemistry.
Who can take nootropics?
People of all ages can take nootropics. it can help with certain mental illnesses like ADD, ADHD, Depression, and many more. Many people take it to learn faster and memory issues. If you want to be the best Nootropics can get you there faster.
If you liked this post give us a comment.